Don't you wish you were the cookie monster? You could eat cookies all the time. Lately, I've been reminiscing about my elementary school lunches. I looked forward to the plastic bag filled with two or three cookies. I loved it when my mom gave me the chance to pick out the cookies from the grocery store(rarely ever happened). Now it's harder to eat store bought cookies because my cookie monster side tends to emerge and I eat whole boxes with a glass of milk at my side.
Here are my 5 favorite and most addictive store bought cookies.
1. OreosWho doesn't like an Oreo? Better yet, what about a double stuffed Oreo? They are awesome and will never go out of style. You can twist and lick the inside first. You can dunk them in milk, add a few to your ice cream dish, or use them as heavy leverage in school lunch trading negotiations. The Oreo is the powerhouse king of the cookie isle.
2. Chips AhoyLike the Oreo, Chips Ahoy mixes it up with different flavors and types, all equally tasty. But I prefer the "soft and chewy" kind. I can sit back, relax, and plow through half a box of these without blinking an eye.
3. Local Store Brand CookiesThese boxes are usually found at the front section of the grocery store. I have no idea where these cookies come from, perhaps the store bakery, but whether they are chocolate chip, macademia nut, or the incredibily delcious frosting coated sugar cookies, they all are a tasty bargain.
4. Keebler Elf Fudge CookiesI have not eaten these in a very long time. I loved biting the elf heads off and then devouring their chocolate fudge insides. I miss the Keebler Elf commercials.
5. Nutter ButtersDespite all the cookie love shown towards Oreos, I believe the Nutter Butter is the most addictive and delicious store bought cookie there is. I have a Nutter Butter addiction. I have to stop myself from finishing an entire box in a day or two. If I don't hide Nutter Butters, someone else will eat them.
Those are my 5 favorite store bought cookies. I didn't include Mrs. Field's or Pepperidge Farm cookies. Should they be included on this list?
What are your favorite store bought cookies?